You And I

Look So Fine


Friday, October 23, 2009

i'm hairstyle xD

me
do jorhx one day d hairstyle xD
haha
mayb just 30 minute only larhx xD
when i go out from my room
i saw dou my cousin > xiu mui muii
1 i 'sao' har her only
then i feel weird
bcoz of her hair!!
omg wat wrong with her?
sum long sum short
look like quite funny lorhx xD
then i go my sam sam room
for ask my gu gu wat wrong ==
then she told me
her sis cut her hair ==
after tat she cut herself d
erk erm
they r 4 n 3 yearold d dao gei xD
omg!!
do u noe?
my gu gu is dun care image d aunty?
so she din care ==
then i ask her can i cut it?
she seem like so happy ==
say cut larhx u cut larhx xD
omg i really dunno wat she thinking of xD
haha she quite funny d lorhx
erm..
left hand side tat one is muii
right hand side tat one is jie
tis is before i cut their hair
so funny rite? xD
laught sei me xD
the bigger one cut dou herself d hair
got a part is botak jorhx xD
then she bcoz of i laught her
cry jorhx ==
lolz
sorry bout tat larhx xD
aiyor
[[before]]
tis is after i cut xD
izit okay jorhx? xD
haha
[[after]]
.
.
.
2day raining again...
suddenly
i miss u so
wat do u look at the sky?...
bcoz of the rain?
or u're not happy at all?
i MISS you so much
can u feel it? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment