You And I

Look So Fine


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

sing k day

2day
we go cheong k to celebrate
out PMR is over xD
the sei sista
seem like wat song also got he fan
whole day got his voice
lucky at last he tired jorhx xD
then when he oii oii
i keep kacau him
haha
i put the tissue on his face xD
the idol so gek dong
when ppl enjoy on the song
he keep kacau kacau
haha
haha
let u cannot sleep xD
tis is my idol ><
he quite funny lorhx xD

sista take d pic

i so mm gam yun xD

tis yeng xD

sista take agian xD
cant see wen,zl n my face xD
we r hide our face xD

cant see my face agian xD
lolz
thung d biao qing so fuuny xD
sista n wen d face eat jorhx xD
most clear is zluii haha xD
.
.
.
enjoy my life xD
i love my crazy life
my life is fascanating
i LOVE my crazy fren forever xD

No comments:

Post a Comment