You And I

Look So Fine


Saturday, September 19, 2009

cяαzч wιтh 'чoυ' xD

omg!!
i think
ι’м goииα cяαzч wιтh чoυ xD
kaka
same~
when i was carzy with sumone
i will keep talking
talking talking him with my fren
tis time
still r u xD
thung, spy n wen kena my
ngam shi sek xD wakaka
sorry lurhx
i think i long time din like tis lerhx rite? xD
ashii...
i think kenal poison jorhx ><
very deep tim~
kaka xD
really is been missing u crazy xD
and
ι’м goииα cяαzч wιтh чoυ xD
then?
do чoυ киow ι lιкє чoυ? иooв

3 comments:

  1. lol
    dun like tis la u
    i neo u lum ME long long time le xD
    y dunwan biao bai 2 me?
    i will consider 2 be ur lover de =)
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl ~
    his poison really very deep leh ~
    wan me send u to hospital ?
    so kesian u larhh XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey fren~
    u two dong i sei d arhx~
    ashii xD
    kaka
    sor wen~
    i not biao bai with u jorhx mehx?
    or u forget jorhx
    aiyor
    xiong my sam arhx u xD
    haha xD

    ReplyDelete