You And I

Look So Fine


Saturday, September 12, 2009

Haru Haru xD

leave
Yeah,
Finally I realize
that i'm nothing without you
I was so wrong forgive me
My broken heart like a wave
My shaken heart like a wind
My heart vanished like smoke
It can't be removed like a tatoo
I sigh Deeply as if the ground is going to cave in
Only Dusts are piled up in my mind
Say goodbye yeah
I thought i wouldn't be able to live
even one day without you
but some
how i managed to live longer than i thought
You don't answer anything as i cry
out "i miss you"
i hope for a vein expectation but now
it's useless
What is it about the person sitting next to you,
did he make you cry
Dear can you ever see me
Did you forget completley
I am worried
I feel anxiety because
I can't get closer nor
try to talk to you
I spend my long nights
Don't look back and leave
Don't find Me again and live on
Because i have no regrets loving you
take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way
i can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
Day by Day..
I become dull....
By earasing mythoughts a thousand times
Oh girl..
i cry,cry
Your my all
say goodbye
If we pass By each other on the street
Act like you didn't see me and go
the way you were walking to
If you keep thinking about our past memories
I might go look for you secretly
Always be happy with him
so i won't ever get a different mind
even smallest regret won't be left out ever
please feel well as if i should feel jealus
you should always be like that
bright skylike that white cloud
yes you should always smile like
nothing happened
I hope your heart feels relieved
Those tears will dry completley
yeah
as the time pases by
it would've hurt less if meet at all
hope you will bury our promise
of being together forever baby
i pray for you
Sorry for lying.
min young...
really loved you a lot
Oh girl...
i cry..cry
You're my all...
say goodbye,bye
o my love..
don't lie lie
you're my heart
say goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment