You And I

Look So Fine


Sunday, September 20, 2009

holiday [sunday] xD

swimming~
swimming pool~
i'm cuming xD
haha
i think every sunday go swimming
is my exercise? xD
haha i think so~
hey fren ==
i really is go there for swimming d arhx
dun think i go there to 'gao shui' xD
specially u arhx
sor wen n sor thung xD
dun suspect me thx xD
sor yen i noe u sure trust me d xD




[sor yen~ did u ask me to show u the swimming pool arhx? xD
i forget jorhx tim xD]

afternoon
sor yen n me still very excited d
i think sor yen is more exticed than me xD
bcoz we plained how to kao zai xD
walao
sor yen n me is so yeng lorhx
i mean kao zai 'fong fat'
[sorry bout i cannot say wat the 'fong fat']
but at the nitez...
niameh
wat the suck mood
ashii
i no mood err
T________T
sien
but...
luckily i got 'kai daddy' accompany me keng gai xD
keng until 2 sumthing? a.m xD
although we keng d is fai wa ==
but u so funny err xD
haha
let i bully only
anyway
really thx a lot xD
.
.
.
soя wєи… płєαsє hold мч тєαя…
T______T
my mood just like the bear..
without sмιlє...

2 comments: